- Loan Application form/CKYC Application form duly filled in with all details, photograph and signature separately for Applicant, Co-applicant & Guarantor(s) (To be verified and signed by the Branch Manager/Branch In-charge).
- Mother’s name of Applicant, Co-Applicant and Guarantor(s) must be mentioned in respective Loan Applications without fail.
- Separate Mobile number in the name of Applicant, Co-Applicant and Guarantor/s should be mentioned in the Application Form.
The following are the list of documents that should be submitted prior to login
- KYC documents
- Application form
- Financials, ITR, GST Payslips, Bank statement etc, Latest LTR
- 6 months latest banking transactions
- Property documents copy (in case of mortgage loan)
Proprietary Firms/Partnership Firms/LLP/Private Limited Ltd/Public Limited Company.
- Last 6 months GSTR
- Last 3 Assessment Year Income Tax Return
- Last 3 Financial year Annual Report
- Financial statements projection for the nearest Financial Year based on the performance of past year.
- Last 6 months bank statement.